Terms & Conditions
Please make sure to read and understand our terms & conditions (also known as Terms Of Service) before purchasing any of the services we offer. Moreover, please make sure to contact us if you have any inquiry.
- We Provide IPTV Subscriptions and IPTV Reseller Panels only
- SatelliteIPTV is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content.
- SatelliteIPTV is Just a reseller for many providers
- Channels & VOD in any package are subject to update, change or removal at anytime without prior notice
- SatelliteIPTV is only responsible for activating the service for the agreed on period, as a proof a screenshot showing the expiration date will be sent to the client registered email.
- 1 subscription = 1 connection , you can’t use more than one device per subscription.
- any attempt to use more than 1 device at the same time exposes your service to permanent termination.
- Client is responsible for sending his device information to include device type, model, app used and his MAC if applicable.
- In case of not receiving the device information within the order notes, “m3u format” will be sent and can’t be changed.
- our providers perform maintenance to their IPTV servers from time to time, this could happen anytime and time frame is not estimated.
- buffering , freezing and not working content is normal in any IPTV in the world , therefore you may find these issues.
- Client is responsible for getting to know how IPTV works and the nature of it.
- any IPTV Package could be replaced with any other in case of the unavailability.
- IPTV Subscription credentials are usually sent to the client registered email within 48 hours after receiving clear payment.
- for IPTV Resellers, SatelliteIPTV is only responsible for activating and sending the IPTV Reseller Panel information and to include the agreed on credit points.
- We don’t and will not provide any assistance for any of the IPTV Reseller panel issues.
- SatelliteIPTV guarantees that any service purchased from their website will be activated for the agreed on period , screenshot showing the IPTV Subscription information and the expiration date will be sent to the client registered info , for any issue that comes to the servers , stopping or not working content we don’t have any control over.
- SatelliteIPTV is not responsible for any subscriptions purchased from a wrong type of IPTV receiver box.
Service cancellation or putting it on hold:
- You do not have to inform us if you plan to cancel your subscription or place it on hold. Our system will automatically cancel your subscription at the end of its duration. You don’t need to send any payment to cancel or place your subscription on hold.
Content and other services packages:
- The provision for any packages may vary, and we may add or remove any service without prior notice.
- SatelliteIPTV is a service transporter only. Hence, a service can be changed (added/removed) according to the laws of broadcasting a service transporter only, so service can be changed (Add / Remove) channels according to the laws of broadcasting.
- SatelliteIPTV doesn’t provide any insurance for any service.
Your payment for any of the services that we offer is handled by Bitcoin and VoguePay payment gateways which are ones of the most secure ways to pay online, you can also purchase IPTV with any cryptocurrency.
To pay using your Credit or Debit card it must have 3D Authentication feature for approval by our payment gateways.
if transaction failed, contact your bank and ask them to allow the transaction and enable 3D Authentication
For any inquiry about billing or support, please contact us by phone or email:
PHONE : 1-805-995-9291
By accessing or using our service, you agree to adhere these entire terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, then you do not have the permission to access our service.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions in our emails.
If you wish to purchase any of our products or services, we will ask you to supply specific information relevant to your order which can include, but not limited to, your credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, your billing address, and shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or another payment method(s) in connection with any purchase; and that
(ii) the information you supply to us is accurate, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for some reasons.
These reasons include but not limited to:
Firstly, product or service availability.
Secondly, errors in the description or price of the product or the service.
Thirdly, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order in case we suspect illegal or unauthorized transaction.
Availability, errors and inaccuracies:
We are continually updating the offerings on products and services. We may experience delays in updating information on a product/service and in advertising on other websites.
In fact, some of our products’ information may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current.
Moreover, our products and services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable.
Therefore, we reserve the right to update information and to correct errors or inaccuracies at any time without prior notice.
Contest, sweepstakes and promotions:
Our service allows you to post, link, store, share and make available certain information, texts, graphics, videos, or other materials (contents). You are responsible for the contents that you post on or through the service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting any content on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that:
(i) the content’s ownership is yours, and you have the right to use it and the power to grant us the rights and license as provided in these terms and conditions;
(ii) that the posting of your content on or through the service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain all of the rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for contents you or any third-party posts on or through the service. However, by posting contents using the service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content on and through the service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your content available to other users of the service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer as well as account.
Moreover, you agree to accept responsibility for any activities or actions that occur under your account or password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service.
kindly make sure to notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username, any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
In fact, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted on the service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized personnel on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please, submit your claim via an email to [email protected] In the email, use the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.”
You will be accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any content found on and through the service on your copyright.
DMCA notices and procedures for copyrights and infringement claims
You may submit a notification according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Statement by you that you have a good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at [email protected]
The service and its original contents (excluding the ones provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Satellite IPTV, and its licensors. Therefore, the service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Satellite IPTV.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Our service may contain links to third party websites or services that we don’t have any control over.
SatelliteIPTV has no control over third party websites or services. It also assumes no responsibility for the contents, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar its access to the service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to, a breach of the terms and conditions.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the service.
All the provisions of the terms and conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Satellite IPTV and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of:
- a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password;
- b) a breach of these terms, or
- c) content posted on the service.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The service is provided without warranties of any kind.
Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Therefore, the restrictions above may not apply to you.
These terms & conditions shall be governed and construed under the laws of Virginia, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will remain in effect. They will constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the service.